Castor Oil For Eyelash Growth
3 Amazing Castor Oil Mixtures for Growing Your Lashes
It is no news that castor oil is excellent for stimulating the growth of healthy lashes. When it comes to natural remedies for lash growth, it is always on top of the list. Not only is it safe to use on your lashes, but it is also rich in nutrients such as; minerals, proteins, fatty acids, ricinoleic acid, and so on.
It also has antifungal and antibacterial properties. All these make sure that your lashes grow without being damaged or falling out eyelashes excessively.
In this article, we will be exploring different castor oil combinations for lash growth.
1.Castor oil, glycerin, and egg white.
Glycerin is a great natural moisturizer and conditioner while egg whites contain a high level of protein.
How to make:
- Add five tablespoons of castor oil into a tiny bottle
- Add three drops of glycerin to the castor oil
- Also, add two drops of egg white into the mix
- Use a clean mascara wand to apply the homemade serum to your lashes.
- Leave overnight and rinse off in the morning.
2.Castor oil and olive oil
Olive oil is rich in vitamin A and E, and it contains antioxidants. Combining both oils gives your lashes the opportunity to benefit from both oils.
How to make:
- Add three tablespoons of olive oil and castor oil into a small container. Shake or stir well.
- Apply the oils to your lower and upper lash line using a mascara wand
- You can leave on overnight and then, rinse off in the morning.
3. Castor oil and Sweet Almond oil
Sweet almond oil is rich in Vitamin E, calcium, magnesium, and fats.
It makes your lashes shiny and glossy. It also adds luster to your lashes by making them thicker, longer and stronger.
You can also add a few drops of essential oil, like lavender or rosemary.
How to make:
- Add three teaspoons of both sweet almond oil and castor oil in a tiny bottle.
- Apply one coat of your homemade mix to your lashes using a clean mascara wand
- Leave it on overnight and then wash off in the morning.
These castor oil mixes are great for your lashes, but there is something better
The ultimate solution for your lashes
As good as castor oil is, there is a limit to what it can do.
This is why it is essential that you get a lash growth serum. A lash serum does everything castor oil does and more.
A lash serum stimulates the rapid growth of your lashes which makes them longer within a short period.
It also stimulates your lash follicles to produce new lashes which makes your lashes fuller.
It conditions and moisturizes your lashes which makes them, stronger and prevents them from getting damaged.
By the time you are done using a lash serum, your lashes will be longer, fuller, thicker, stronger and darker.
As you create your castor oil mix, get a lash growth serum that works. It is easy to purchase. All you have to do is click on the link below.
Leave a comment