Do you have longer, lusher lashes?
With all the harsh things you subject your lashes to – using different types of mascara, fixing falsies, using lash curler, and perms, it’s no surprise that a lot of people suffer thin, sparse lashes. And one of the best ways to grow back your lusher lashes – if not the best way – is by using a potent eyelash growth serum.
You’re probably aware of lash serums as they are growing in popularity according to the reviews of the users. Yes, we have many of them – some effective while others are no better than your tap water…or worst still your alcohol. But the best lash serum scoring a lot of points with women due to its natural ingredients, ease of use, and lack of irritation is Woolash serum.
Woolash has a lot of benefits, which makes it top every other eyelash serums – even the most expensive brands. Reviews show that many users of this type of serum have approved of WooLash.
What is Woolash Growth Serum?
Woolash eyelash serum is an organic product designed to give you thicker, longer, and fuller eyelashes using 100% natural ingredients, giving you result in a few weeks. Some of the ingredients are Myristoyl Pentapeptide – 17, Grape Stem Cell, Panthenol, and Calcium Pantothenate.
Woolash also uses humectants and emollients to moisturize and condition your lashes, preventing lash breakage. Plus, the vitamins and minerals stimulate your lash follicles to grow longer lashes.
Woolash is free from harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance and color, mineral oil, parabens, prostaglandin, and others. This top eyelash serum is cruelty-free and clinically tested to be safe on all eyes.
How To Apply Woolash Serum
You can apply woolash serum in two ways:
First, you can use the applicator brush, dipping it into the lash serum and applying it from the root to your lashes root – as though you’re using your eyeliner or mascara.
Second, you can take a few drops of woolash serum and rub it between the tips of your fingers. The use your fingers to rub the base to the tip of your lashes.
You can apply this serum for eyelashes only on your lower and upper eyelashes.
Not only is woolash formulated with 100% natural ingredients, but it actually works, producing longer, thicker, and fuller lashes in a few weeks. Plus it helps condition and curls your lashes without leaving irritations. You can as well use it to improve the look of your eyebrows too.
Additionally, woolash serum is budget-friendly, and the 7ml jar is big enough to last you for over 5 months or more. It is bigger than Latisse, Revitalash, and other lash serum brands, but delivers better results.
- Woolash gives result in less than 8 weeks, which is twice faster than any other serum
- Woolash is formulated with natural, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested and approved ingredients which makes the serum friendly on the most sensitive eyes
- It adds length, thickness, and volume to lashes while conditioning and curling them
- It comes with a fantastic applicator brush similar to that of mascara, which makes the serum so easy to use any time.
- Woolash serum will win you a lot of confidence and admiration from male and female, increasing your self-confidence and beauty.
- Woolash comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. So if for any reason you don’t like woolash serum within 2 months, you can return it for a full refund. There is no issue of charging your credit card behind your back. You pay for what you use.
- Woolash is vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
More Information About Woolash Serum
The official woolash website contains in-depth information about the company information, clinical studies, and other information provided by the company.
Buying Woolash online is easy. Log on to their secure and always available website www.woolash.com. Choose from a single product to as many as you want (but note that the more serum for lashes you buy, the less you pay). Purchasing a bottle of woolash cost $49.95. But you can save up to 50% or more if you order bulk quantity.
Their website also contains the ingredient list listed below:
Woolash Main Ingredient ListMyristoyl Pentapeptide-17VitisVinifera (Grape)Fruit Cell ExtractMyristoyl Hexapeptide-16BiotinPanthenolCamellia Sinensis Leaf Extract TrifoliumCalcium PanthenonatePratense (Clover) Flower Extract 1-2
Woolash contains over 80% of active ingredients. No wonder it works so fast and well, giving results in as early as 2 weeks. This top eyelash serum hydrates and conditions the lashes by nourishing the lash follicles and lash cells, inciting them to grow longer, thicker, and fuller.
Using Woolash Serum
The company recommends that you remove all makeup and oils from your face. Then apply the lash serum from the lash base, carefully avoiding the eyes. However, if you get some in your eyes, rinse it with water, and that’s all.
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Low price
- Natural ingredients
- Cruelty-free and vegan-friendly
- Easy to use
- Clinically tested and FDA approved
- Contains biotin, peptides, vitamins, and minerals
- No specific ingredient percentage used
- Woolash is only available on their website
Woolash is a decent lash grower. Using it regularly will help you grow longer, thicker, and curlier lashes in days.
To get yours, visit their official website www.woolash.com