EXERCISE AND LASH GROWTH
What Does Exercise Have To Do With Lash Growth?
The word exercise is all over the place. If you want to lose weight, you hear people and the Internet tell you ‘exercise’! If you want to build muscles and fill out nicely in certain parts of your body, the same advice is given. If you want to maintain good health and ensure that your heart doesn’t give out suddenly, even your doctor will stamp the word exercise into his/her prescription for you.
What more? Even religious persons carry out a diet kind of work out by staying away from food for a certain period of time, so, is it too ridiculous to say exercise can have an impact on hair growth cycle?
Although we can say that there is no direct implication of exercise in relation to hair growth, there is a significant role it plays in enhancing growth.
For example, when the body is put through stress-inducing activities such as overworking, worry, emotional troubles due to personal or work-related issues, there is the tendency that the stress hormone, cortisone will be released. And so, when an outlet to release stress is not created, a physical loss is possible.
A physical loss, in this case, may include weight loss, pale looks, tiredness, or even hair/eyelash loss.
Is Exercise that Important to My Eyelashes?
Apart from being an indication of stress, hair loss can be a demoralizing thing for any lady because so much importance is placed on the eyelashes as a symbol of beauty. Therefore, every possible care is usually taken to ensure that eyelashes are kept in perfect condition, or in the case of loss, restored to their formal glory.
Which means that, if it is possible that working out on a treadmill, lifting weights or maintaining certain strenuous and painful physical positions will strengthen, lengthen and increase eyelashes, then many women are ready to pay the price – as long as the result is worth it.
Three Reasons Why you should Exercise for your Eyelashes
1. General good health: Exercising is very important for good health and by extension healthy eyelashes. During workouts, toxins and harmful substances are passed out from the body through sweats, thereby cleansing the body system.
2. Exercise Aids Blood Circulation: what do you think happens when your heart is thumping so hard and you’re sweating profusely during a workout session? Your heart is pumping blood to every part of your body and your eyelash follicles receive their own share of the blood, thereby speeding up the rate at which they work to produce longer and fuller lashes. So you see, you’re not just bending, running, lifting, jumping, or twisting for fun.
3. Healthier looking eyelashes: a healthy person will glow from the head to the toes. A healthy person eats well, rests well and exercises well! Not only will a great workout session leave you feeling great, but also it will leave you looking great. Your eyelashes are a part of your body and are bound to enjoy the results of exercise.
Note: You can take your exercise sessions easy till you can handle more.
Three Exercises That Can Aid Lash Growth
1. Yoga: yoga, which is also called meditative exercise and aims at controlling the body and mind, is a good exercise that will help balance hormones. Example of simple yoga stances that can do this include breathing exercise, known as pranayam in Hindu, Forward Bend Pose, also called Uttanasana, Downward Facing Dog Pose, which in Hindu is known as Adho Mukha Svanasana, and the Diamond Pose (Vajrasana) which can be done after meals because it helps to digest food. After all, a good digestive system contributes to good health too.
All these yoga poses except the Diamond Pose will ensure that blood circulation to the head is easier. As a result, the growth of hair and eyelashes are sped up.
2. From Moderate to High-Intensity Exercises: Exercises as simple as cycling, jogging, running, dancing or brisk walking is good for the health and the lashes. You can then progress to using treadmills or other high-intensity workouts like lifting bars or doing more difficult yoga poses.
Remember, start from the easiest till you can take on harder workouts. Also, you can have an accountability partner who will ensure you keep to your workout regimen so that in no time at all, you’ll start seeing excellent changes in your body and the growth of your eyelashes.
3. Massaging Eyelash Growth Serum/ Oil into the Lash Line: you may say this doesn’t sound like an exercise but it is. An exercise is a routine you do frequently enough in order to get improvements in your body. Just like you massage hail oil into your scalp for maintenance and growth, similarly, when you apply a good conditioning oil or lash serum on your lash line, and massage eyelids along, you’re also maintaining and improving the condition of your eyelashes.
An excellent choice for a lash booster is XXX best eyelash growth serum which is enriched with advanced active, safe yet effective ingredients which will ensure the growth of lengthened and thickened eyelashes. It is affordable, friendly to sensitive skins, lacks fragrance or paraben and can be easily ordered on the link below.
XXX eyelash growth serum is like the crowning of your exercises because it provides direct nourishment to the lash follicles which increases growth speed. Give it a try and you’ll be glad you did.
8 PRACTICES TO REDUCE STRESS AND IMPROVE LASH CONDITION
Stress is like a difficult child that if not properly kept in check will go out of control and cause serious damage to just not the parent but the entire family. Some might say that the aftermath of stress is felt by only the individual involved, however, its effects can extend to immediate family and acquaintances. As a result, the symptoms of stress should be treated as serious before they result in a full-blown health condition.
Stress like other health issues does not occur in isolation. Instead, it happens as an offshoot of underlying problems such as mental, physical, emotional, professional or personal imbalance. An imbalance in the state of mind due to anxiety for things unknown can increase the stress level and excessive physical exertion that has nothing to do with relieving stress is also bad for the overall health.
Likewise, an emotionally wringing experience like loss of a loved one or bad investment in business can tip the health scale towards the negative. This is what results in lack of sleep, migraines, unconscious pulling of hair, diet deficiency, unplanned weight loss, weight gain, excessive eye rubbing and based on our focus for this article, loss of eyelashes.
The symptoms of stress are not limited to these because some people develop stress-related symptoms due to medical conditions like cancer, trichotillomania, accident, or due to the treatment of cases such as chemotherapy, or reactions to certain medications.
Whatever the case may be, it should be contained.
9 Practices That Reduce Stress And Improve Lash Condition
- Maintain a Balanced Diet: a balanced diet reduces your emergency visits to the doctor and it keeps you in a better health state than you would be in if you continue to live on junks. A balanced diet includes the right portion of carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamins, vegetables, fruits, and lots of water. You can also include nutritional supplements such as vitamins supplements in your daily diet. This will keep you healthy. Also, certain foods like vitamins, vegetables, and fruits improve the condition of eyelashes, thereby acting as lash boosters.
- Slow Down and Set Limits: it is okay to be proactive and do things before they pile up, because you want to get them done faster or because you want to impress your superiors at work, but you should know your limits and not outdo yourself. Sometimes, it is good to slow down, step back or take a break from your hectic world.
If you usually put three times more than the effort normally necessary, you can start by reducing it to twice the effort. Also, set limits for work time, mealtime, relaxation time, and sleep time. Do not allow one to overlap the other.
- Try to be Positive: it is easier to be negative in a bad situation rather than positive but it is better to be positive knowing that you cannot change what has happened. However, you can control how it affects you. It sounds cliché but it works. Keep up the good high spirits and watch your Cortisol level drop!
- Adopt Regular Exercises: a good workout session will go a long way in improving the condition of a stressed person. During exercise, your skin releases toxic sweat, and then the level of Serotonin, also called ‘happy hormones’ is increased while cortisone (stress hormone) is reduced. Therefore, it is all about happiness aiding overall health and of course, woolash best eyelash growth serum.
- Make Connection a Priority: one of the reasons that stress weighs us down is because of our disconnectedness. When you avoid the family time and forfeit recreational period to work and work, then stress is bound to take over. When you hang out and connect with friends and family, it is easier to let off some steam and let go of stress even if it is for a little while.
- Rest, Rest, Rest! : This cannot be overemphasized, rest is essential for good health, good skin, and great eyelashes. Maintain daily the recommended 8hours sleep and maybe an afternoon nap if you can afford it and you will feel energetic for most of the day.
- Attempt Social Support: ask for help when necessary. Do not have the ‘ do it yourself’ attitude all the time and when you feel yourself going under, reach out to colleagues, friends and family members for help.
- Visit a Stress Management Professional: At times, you need the advice and help of an external party who will not criticize or add to your stress by judging you for being too hard on yourself. This is where a counselor or a psychologist comes in.
- Use a safe and effective eyelash enhancer: add an eyelash growth serum that works to your daily beauty routine to enhance thicker and longer eyelashes. An excellent safe serum choice is XXX eyelash growth serum enriched with many botanical extracts and active ingredients that will increase the rate at which lash follicles work.
Note that although this serum is effective, with a great healthy lifestyle it will yield excellent results. plsase visite the woolash reviews