3 VITAMINS THAT ARE NECESSARY FOR EYELASH GROWTH
Is Genetics Biased?
It sometimes appears that genetics is partial because it favors less the one who needs long and full eyelashes and blesses more a man who has no need for eyelashes to make him more attractive. As a lady, what do you do when you come across such men? I’m sure your reaction would be part admiration, part envy, then drooling some more over his perfectly soft looking lush lashes. This would definitely spice up the desire to see your own lashes have a similar look. That is a very good decision, but there is a ‘but’. Are you ready to put in the necessary work?
Generally, to look good means you’re taking excellent care of your body from the inside and of course the outside. Your desire to have the same lash length and fullness like that ‘man’ probably stems from wanting more lashes and not because you actually lacked enough, and that’s okay, but again, you need to take care of ‘you’ more.
One of the ways to do more is by consciously conditioning, then discipline your mind to want more as this will prepare your body to accept more. Stress is a readily available hindrance to the growth of any kind and whether you are in the eyelash growth journey for the lash restoration of for lash improvement stress is something you have to control. Growth hormones are subjected to abuse of, and changes in the functions of the body, so you might want to reduce the workload you subject your body to an increase rest time.
Another thing is your diet. What do you eat? When do you eat what? Are you getting the right proportion of the right food your eyelashes need to grow? Do you even include supplements in your diet? Answer these questions, and you’ll know the next step to take.
For example, when your daily diet contains the right proportion of fiber, protein, carbs, vitamins, vegetables, fruits, dairy(which are also good sources of calcium), iron, and water, your body will be in top condition. Meaning, your growth hormones will comply with working at normal speed.
How important are Vitamins?
Vitamins are generally important for maintaining good health and a great help for anyone intending to grow eyelashes the natural way. Vitamins are of different types but all types are good for the eyelashes in that they protect, heal and speed up the activities of the lash follicles which is responsible for eyelash growth. Sources of Vitamins for the eyelashes include supplements in pill forms, food containing vitamins, vitamin oils, and serums.
Food Sources For Vitamins
Blueberries, peanut butter, kale, spinach, sunflower seeds, safflower oil, hazelnuts, Almonds, and avocados are good sources of Vitamin E that acts as an antioxidant which strengthens the immune system function and protects the lash follicles from destructive factors that can prevent your lashes from growing. It also reduces the possibility of damaged lash follicles, dryness, brittleness, and lash breakage, while increasing the reproduction of cells, getting blood and oxygen to the lash follicles, and improving the condition of your eyelashes.
2. Pineapples, cranberries, tomatoes cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, oranges, strawberries, tomatoes, grapefruits, and broccoli are good Vitamin C sources, and they are known for their antioxidant ability which fortifies your immune system, thus protecting your eyelashes from infections, and toxic components in the body that can hinder eyelash growth.
3. Another vitamin vital to woolash eyelash growth serum is Vitamin H, popularly known as biotin. Biotin or Vitamin H provides the necessary nutrient to the blood that is transported to the lash follicles, thereby speeding up the growth of thickened and lengthened eyelashes. It also prevents dryness of lash which can lead to lashes falling out. Vitamin H enhances the condition of the eyes and the eyelashes, as well as aid the body in easily absorbing nutrients like fats, amino acids, and carbohydrates, which are essential for the stimulation and maintenance of healthy eyelashes,
Examples of foods rich in Vitamin E include mushrooms, banana, sardines, soybeans, walnuts, beans, and black-eyed peas, nut butter, and eggs.
The Supplementary Way
Asides the nutritious vitamins food sources listed above, supplements are safe and natural ways to speed up the growth of lashes, well as long as you use only healthy supplements. Apart from vitamin pills, lash-thickening serums are great supplements to grow healthy eyelashes. However, any lash serum you go for should contain any of the vitamins(H, C or E) as they will be applied directly to the lash root, and speed up growth twice the rate at which normal diet might not easily do.
We recommend woolash eyelash growth serum, a breakthrough lash booster that contains fruit extracts, vitamins and other active botanical ingredients that will encourage the growth of healthy eyelashes in less than 8weeks. Click the link below to order for yours and next time that endowed man will be the one to admire your beautiful eyelashes.
4 VITAMINS GOOD FOR THE LASHES
More than 13 kinds of Vitamins that are beneficial to general health and eyelashes exists. However, you need only include a few in your food every day. You cannot maintain the luster of your eyelashes by constantly living on junk foods and unhealthy lifestyle. Instead, through the proper intake of healthy food, good makeup hygiene and adequate rest, your lashes will maintain their shiny look as well as envious length and fullness.
It is very true that genetics is the major determiner of how one’s eyelashes will look like but good health and improved lifestyle can enhance the growth of eyelashes for someone not initially blessed with enviable lashes. Vitamins are mostly found in healthy foods because of their diversity and importance.
Food Sources of Vitamins
- Leafy Vegetables
- Non – leafy vegetables
- Edible Seed
- Edible Oils
Four Vitamins Your Eyelashes Need
- Vitamin E: vitamin E is important to the growth of eyelashes because of its antioxidant properties which strengthen the lash follicles and prevents free – radicals from doing any damage to the eyelashes. It also prevents or reduces inflammation of the follicles and also stimulates lash growth. It also acts as a conditioner that keeps the lashes hydrated, thus preventing dryness and breakage.
The following foods contain Vitamin E: hazelnuts, avocado, peanut butter, kale, spinach, sunflower seeds, safflower oil, blueberries, codfish, and almonds. Vitamin E supplements such as cod liver oil can also be included.
2. Vitamin H (biotin) is of the Vitamin B type and it keeps the eyelashes in good condition by preventing dryness, enhancing blood flow to the lash root and encouraging lash growth, for thicker and longer eyelashes.
It is water-soluble and therefore aids absorption of nutrients such as fats, amino acids, and carbohydrates, which are necessary for stimulation and maintenance of healthy eyelashes. Biotin can be found in soybeans, bananas, whole grains, brewers’ yeast, pecans, walnuts, almonds, eggs, and sardines.
3. Vitamin B2, also known as Riboflavin is an immune booster that aids proper digestion and use of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in your body as well as converting food into energy. Vitamin B2 also helps to regenerate healthy blood cells, keep your skin, hair, lashes in top conditions. You can get this vitamin from meat, nuts, green leafy and non -leafy vegetables, milk, and cheese.
4. Vitamin C is a popular vitamin among all age groups. From its healing abilities to its ability to fight against toxins, vitamin C is a favorite and is readily available in tablet forms as supplements and in foods such as fruits(oranges, tangerine, pineapples, cranberry, strawberry), and vegetables (broccoli, Brussels sprouts, kale). Vitamin C helps to fight against harmful substances that can lead to loss of eyelashes. It also reduces inflammation in the lash follicles and elongates the anagen phase, leading to the production of longer and fuller eyelashes.
Add A Vitamin Enriched Serum To The Mix
Effective Eyelash growth serum will contain at least one of the Vitamins mentioned. Our recommendation for you when it comes to an eyelash growth serum that works is woolash eyelash growth serum. It is the most effective eyelash enhancer formulated with sufficient vitamins and other active ingredients that will enable your lash follicles to grow healthier and fuller eyelashes. Your eyelashes will get the needed nutrients instantly and directly to the lash follicles and those spurts of hair growth will flourish into thickened and lengthened eyelashes.
Woolash eyelash serum is safe, effective and when used properly and consistently, amazing results are seen in less than two months. This serum comes highly endorsed by top celebrities. You do not want to waste time before purchasing. Go order at the link below and start your eyelash journey soon enough. open the woolash reviews
This is a fat-soluble vitamin loaded with antioxidant properties to help your lashes grow. It Revives weak lashes, increases blood circulation to hair follicles and stimulates the growth of new lashes.
Method of application:
Puncture a Vitamin E capsule and apply the oil on your eyelash growth serum. You can do this daily. The lashes absorb the oil, get and grow thicker.